In the amazing and challenging world of Internet of Things and Smart Connected Products, we have developed and patented the ultimate, NOT YET EXISTING, revolutionary, REAL TIME LOCATION SYSTEM (RTLS) based on passive RFID (Radio Frequency Identification). It entails a revolutionary step towards the INTERNET OF THINGS.
We have developed a new RFID technology that will make it possible to connect any object located indoors using small and low-cost passive RFID tags.
Our system allows to guide any user to the precise thing, product or person location with a much lower cost than existing devices, which are extremely more expensive to run, have distance limitations, are inaccurate or use large tags. IDS's newly developed REAL TIME LOCATION SYSTEM is accurate, inexpensive to run, without distance limitations, and harmless. IT REACHES ACTIVE RFID EFFICIENCY WITH PASSIVE RFID ECONOMICS.
Top notch engineers have exclusively been working on this IDS project for the last five years targeting to launch our revolutionary RTLS, being able to overcome all limitations existing in the systems available till date. The required miniaturization of components and all unmet needs have been resolved, hence, being able to present to the world THE PERFECT RTLS to be applied and implemented in all sectors.
IDS has been the only Corporation able to fulfill the non-existent till date: COST EFFECTIVE ACCURATE LONG DISTANCE LOCATION OF THINGS.
What makes our RTLS different:
• Small and low cost tags. Can be attached to any object or can be worn by people.
• Efficient location system. Reduces expenses, losses and costs.
• Cost effective: use of widespread passive RFID technology.
• Accurate location: it guides the user to the sought object, and can also work in 3D.
• Wide coverage: valid for locations in large spaces, hundreds of meters distance.
• Adaptable to smart-phones or facility automation systems.
• Flexible: adaptable to multiple usage scenarios.
The new technology is an IMPROVEMENT OF EXISTING RFID technology but fully compatible with it. New communication protocols will lead to a NEW GENERATION OF RFID devices. The upcoming system opens the way for a widespread use in retail, industrial manufacturing, healthcare, defense, logistics or wearable’s technology industry.